HSE : Hygienic , Safety and Environment
Health, Safety and well-being of our associates and partners represents for us our utmost priority. In addition we contribute as well to protect our environment. To do so, we have developed our policy according to MASE/UIC standards, a proactive approach towards identified risks and a preventive system declined in 5 axes as follows:
• The management of FIP is full committed
• The competences and qualification of our employees
• Work preparation and organization
• Results assessment, deviation analysis and corrective actions
• Follow up set up reflecting continuous improvement
At FIP we have set of fundamental principles which are the following:
• Preserve people’ s safety and health is our utmost priority
• The involvement of everyone is essential
• Accident is not due to chance, it’s always prone to a reason, that’s why it can be avoided.
• All associates should be trained to work safely
• To prevent risks at work is a matter of daily management and is a process of continuous improvement
• The right of withdrawal for serious and imminent danger is a right but even more a duty and use of it make the difference
FIP management shows by his actions, his commitment to continuous improvement of its performance in health, safety, environment but also his determination, his willing to establish HSE management system for health and environment protection.
FIP Management committed in :
• The establishment of an organization with a genuine involvement in all site survey
• HSE objectives quantified and reviewed annually
• Annual HSE plan follow up
• Ensuring that all associates comply and enforce the rules, internal procedures and even more important the site procedures where our associates intervene.
• Ensuring that all associates knows how to apply the right of withdrawal in case of grave and imminent danger but as well the duty of warning
• Controlling the management review and regular monitoring of corrective and preventive actions
FIP a obtenu la certification ISO 9001 ...
Certifié ISO 9001 et MASE/UIC, FIP poursuit sa recherche de l’excellence en matière de QSSE ...
FPC, la filiale dédiée à la construction d’ouvrages métalliques, chaudronnées et de tuyauterie, a obtenu l’agrément ...
FIP International, filiale dédiée à l’export du Groupe France Process® a remporté une affaire en Russie ...