FIP makes at your disposal our expert in Legacy metrology and taxation in order to give the best advice and assistance to solve the custody transfer issues.
In most industrial sectors, the metrology has known significant changes and particularly in custody transfer applications with the appearance of the new European law 2004/22/CE MID in 2004 in 2004 and was applied in France in 2006.
This new directive applies on the measurement of liquid other than water and is enforced in 27 european countries and serves as well as reference for other countries out of European union.
The transition time for the MID is about 10 years. The custody transfer metering systems which has been approved with a type approval certificate delivered by the certified body (LNE in France) before the 30th of October 2006 can be installed till 30th of October 2016.
The metering skids designed as for 30th of October 2006 should be submitted for an evaluation under MID directive 2004/22/EC. The evaluation enables the equipment’s owner to take benefit of the type approval MID.
The compliance to MID directive is as well ensured by simply using the international recommendation OIML R117-1 (Dynamic measuring systems for liquids other than water)
To conduct your certification issues, FIP realize:
• Consulting, assistance for the certification of the measuring and the sub-metering systems (according to Welmec guideline 8.8) under national and European regulations.
• Skid metering system definition and design according to our customer’s preference and our recommendation (Turbine, Positive displacement, Coriolis, Ultrasonic meters)
• Assistance for the elaboration of quality policy and management
• Metrological report creation
• Coordination of the Initial and subsequent verification
• Coordination and interface with the certified bodies
FIP a obtenu la certification ISO 9001 ...
Certifié ISO 9001 et MASE/UIC, FIP poursuit sa recherche de l’excellence en matière de QSSE ...
FPC, la filiale dédiée à la construction d’ouvrages métalliques, chaudronnées et de tuyauterie, a obtenu l’agrément ...
FIP International, filiale dédiée à l’export du Groupe France Process® a remporté une affaire en Russie ...